HELPFUL INFORMATION FOR SUBMITTING YOUR RENTAL APPLICATION ONLINE
Thank you for looking to BHHS Towne Realty for your next home.
To see our rental properties click on “View Featured Rentals”, search for the property you have been shown and you are interested in applying for. Once you find the property, click on “Apply Now” and follow the directions provided.
IF YOU HAVE A FRAUD ALERT OR FREEZE ON YOUR CREDIT FILE, YOU WILL NEED TO LIFT THE FRAUD ALERT OR FREEZE PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION. NOT DOING SO WILL REQUIRE YOU TO RE-APPLY AND INCUR AN ADDITIONAL $50 APPLICATION FEE.
1. We will need a copy of your photo ID and your social security card or your letter issued by the IRS stating your individual taxpayer identification number.
2. We will need your current, as well as former landlord’s name, address and phone number. If you now own your home, we will need mortgage information. We will also need documentation regarding your plans for that home (i.e.: copy of listing for sale, copy of sales contract, copy of lease agreement)
3. CIVILIANS: We will need your current employer information as well as copies of your 2 most recent pay stubs. If you have been on the job less than 6 months, your former employer’s information will be needed. NOTE: If you are self employed, we will need your tax return(s) for the previous two (2) years.
4. MILITARY PERSONNEL: We will need a copy of your most current LES and a copy of your current transfer orders.
5. If you are relying on “other” income, i.e. Social Security benefits or Child Support, we will need a copy of the document stating your benefits.
6. Within 24 hours after your rental application is approved, you must present us with a Cashier’s Check or Money Order made payable to BHHS Towne Realty as your Application Deposit (we will notify you of this amount at the time of rental application approval). Until funds are received, the property will remain on the rental market and other rental applications may be received.
ALL REQUESTED IDs AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE UPLOADED DURING YOUR APPLICATION SUBMISSION
The Property Manager whose property you are applying for will process your application. Your credit history, criminal history, landlord references and your employer references will be evaluated in qualifying you to rent the property. If we receive all information needed and it can be verified easily, the application process will normally take 2 - 3 business days, excludes weekends. We will contact you immediately upon completing the process to discuss the results with you.
Download Forms and Information